We offer effective Film Forming Fluoro Protein Foams. The FFFP foams are of high quality and cost-effective. These fire fighting foams comprise synthetic and protein base. They are ideal for protecting your applications. FFFP foams come in variants: FFFP 3%, FFFP 6% and others. It is also known as fluoroprotein, fluoro protein, filmforming and film forming. The fire fighting foams concentrate for extinguishing and securing liquid fires. They are effective, biodegradable and non-toxic.
- KV-LITE FFFP is available as 3 % and 6 % foam concentrate
- It can be used with fresh water as well as seawater.
- It can be applied with the help of all types of nozzles, inductors, foam chambers etc.
- It is recommended for use as stated in NFPA 11, 16,403 & 409.
- An ideal choice for sub-surface application as it has very high resistance to the fuel pick up.
- Used for protection of tank farms, oil jetties, refineries and offshore oil platforms..
Regd Off : Unit No. 1, Ashok Ind. Estate, Near Nirmal Life Style, L.B.S. Marg, Mulund (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400080, India